I had been asked by Timothy Prickett Morgan (who is the lead editor of the EnterpriseTech web site) whether I would like to be one of his content contributors. After a few short e-mails, we agreed that I ought to write a short series on the relatively newer computer systems topology called Shared-Memory Clusters. He had made the series a weekly offering starting with the introduction article on June 30, 2014. And, of course, I was honored to have done so.
This particular page carries the links to each of the pages in the series. Enjoy.
- Shared Memory Clusters 101 ... http://www.enterprisetech.com/2014/06/30/shared-memory-clusters-101/
- Of NUMA And Cache Latencies ... http://www.enterprisetech.com/2014/07/09/shared-memory-clusters-numa-cache-latencies/
- Observations On Capacity And Response Time ... http://www.enterprisetech.com/2014/07/21/shared-memory-clusters-observations-capacity-response-time/
- Observations On Processor Virtualization ... http://www.enterprisetech.com/2014/08/04/shared-memory-clusters-observations-processor-virtualization/
- Observations on Cache and Addressing
- Observations on Persistent Memory ... http://www.enterprisetech.com/2014/09/10/shared-memory-clusters-observations-persistent-memory/
Additional information on Shared Memory Clusters can be found here: